Lecture Course by Peter D. Mosses\\
Spring Semester, 2001
__Thursdays 12-14 (R3)__
__Wednesdays 9-10 (R3)__
___ Wed 2 May: ___
''Change of plan:'' __JOOS Projects - evaluation and discussion__
___ Thu 3 May: ___
''Operational''-semantics-directed compiler generation
(denotational semantics has been deferred to the following week)
Please read the
[[http://www.brics.dk/~pdm/ASCG-01/RML/PetterssonCC96.ps.gz paper about RML]]
''before'' the lecture!
=== News ===
- Try using Actress on some existing examples, see [[How To Run Actress]].
Then try adding a repeat-until construct to the microSpecimen
language, and use Actress to test the semantics.
__N.B.__ It appears that anc assumes a different version of
action notation from ani and ag, so one can't use anc at present...
- A list of Corrigenda is available as
- The description of the project is available as [[Appendix A]]
- The paper giving the formal definition of AN-2 is available in
also (non-coloured for printing) in
- The slides for [[Chapter 8]] are available
(the notes are delayed)
- The slides and notes for [[Chapter 7]] are available
- An interim [[Bibliography]] is available
=== Reactions ===
Participants are encouraged to insert (brief) questions and comments
anywhere on these pages -- e-mail [[mailto:email@example.com]] if you've
forgotten the name or password.
Remember to sign your comments!
__About Chapter 8__: If anyone has problems with understanding CASL
specifications, I will gladly help -- [[klin]]