Home page for site ascg-01:
Action Semantics and Compiler Generation
Lecture Course by Peter D. Mosses
Spring Semester, 2001
Thursdays 12-14 (R3)
Wednesdays 9-10 (R3)
Wed 23 May:
- The interim Bibliography has been supplemented by a new paper
entitled What Use Is Formal Semantics, which gives references
to all major (and many minor) approaches to semantics.
- For a good example of a satisfactory project on JOOS,
see Mads and Stefan's report.
- A list of Corrigenda is available as
- The slides and accompanying paper for Chapter 8 are available
(the notes are delayed)
- An interim Bibliography is available
Participants are encouraged to insert (brief) questions and comments
anywhere on these pages -- e-mail email@example.com if you've
forgotten the name or password.
Remember to sign your comments!
About Chapter 8: If anyone has problems with understanding CASL
specifications, I will gladly help -- klin
Version 65, Tue 22 May 2001 15:06:24 [pdm]